Sheppard Mullin’s Japan team offers its Japan-based clients the resources of a large international law firm through an interdisciplinary team that is focused on helping its clients navigate all the issues facing globally-oriented Japanese companies with their United States and European legal questions.
Several of our Japan team members are conversant or fluent in Japanese. Our Japan team represents a cross-section of the Firm’s various practices and industry teams. We complement our core legal skills with deep familiarity with Japanese business practices and customs, allowing us to anticipate the needs of our Japanese clients and provide exceptional service. This allows our Japanese clients to focus on what they do best.
Please contact the below Japan team members for further details about the services we offer.
Antitrust and Competition Oliver Heinisch and Michael Cohen
Communications Brian Weimer
Corporate and Securities Jeryl Bowers
Entertainment and Sports Kelly Crabb
Finance and Bankruptcy Ed Tillinghast
International Trade Scott Maberry
Labor and Employment Ashley Hirano
Litigation Rena Andoh
M&A Will Chuchawat
Real Estate Mark Okuma
Podcasts & Webinars
- Recommendation of "Internal Audit": How to Countermeasure Strict Prosecution Against White Collar Criminals,Business Law Journal Magazine, 01.05.2015
- Law360, 04.11.2014
- Asahi Newspaper, 09.21.2013
- Media Watch 100 Online (Japan), 09.13.2013
- Media Watch 100 Online, 06.07.2013
- Lessons to Be Learned from the Antitrust Division's Criminal Investigation of the Auto Parts IndustryABA Section of International Law, 12.2012
- The Japan Fair Trade Commission Releases Survey on Corporate Compliance Efforts and Recommends Best Practicese-Competitions Bulletin, 11.28.2012
- 日系産業新聞, 11.07.2011